St. John the Evangelist Catholic Preschool strives to provide a safe and nurturing environment that stimulates spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of the young child as a whole.
2014/2015 Preschool Tuition Rates
$400 per month ($3,600/year)
|4 year-old MWF all day
$350 per month ($3,150/year)
|4 year-old MWF half day
$300 per month ($2,700/year)
|3 year-old half day
||$250 per month ($2,250/year)
For questions about any of the preschool programs offered at Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School, please contact:
Christine Champlin, Enrollment Director
- We maintain a program where children learn the art of cooperating together. Emphasis is placed upon developing positive social relationships with peers and adults.
- We believe that children have the right to develop to their maximum abilities and that teachers have the responsibility to provide opportunities for this development to occur.
- We promote Christian values through integration of prayer, Scripture and faith experiences into all areas of learning and to develop in our students a sense of their identity as Catholic Christians in a secular world.
- We recognize parents as the primary educator of their children, and strive to involve them in the care and education of their children.
- It is our philosophy that early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring and discovery.
- Each child is viewed as a unique person and supported and encouraged to follow his/her own time for growth and development.
Our Preschool program provides a nurturing learning experience for children ages 3 and 4. We have full and half-day options available for our 4 year-old program and a half-day option for our 3 year-old program.
Our Junior Kindergarten program is provided to bridge the "gap" between preschool and Kindergarten. You may choose to place your child in Junior Kindergarten if:
Your son or daughter meets the Archdiocese cutoff (October 1), but would benefit from one more year of education formation.OR
- Your son or daughter does not meet the Archdiocese cutoff (October 1), but you feel he or she would benefit from a more rigorous academic schedule.